Feeleez Empathy Game
When children use Feeleez, at the most basic level, several things will happen:
- the child spends time considering what feelings are
- the child learns new feeling vocabulary
- the child notices his own feelings more
- the child is able to express her feelings
- Children relate to Feeleez and genuinely love playing with them.
- Feeleez are sustainably produced and responsibly made using recycled cardboard, reusable tins, and soy-based ink.
- Feeleez are designed by three parents who value meaningful play and care about the quality of materials available to children.
The Feeleez artwork is beautiful! The game includes 25 matching pairs of vibrant Feeleez cards in a sturdy reusable tin. Start with a simple matching game but then step back and watch your children take the lead. Kids enjoy sorting feelings by type, acting out scenarios, picking favorites, constructing "feeling walls", and more. Included are several game ideas to further spark talk and play.
Printed on recycled cardboard with safe soy-based ink. Perfect for ages 2+.
Great learning tool
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Aug 2012
This has helped my 4 yr old daughter and I have a conversation about how we felt during different times during our day. We play with the cards during our bedtime routine, and it really helps her to identify words to express how she feels at preschool, etc. I totally recommend for sensitive children.